Estimation of economic development of territories and cities of Belarus, and is made on the basis of the official given state bodies of statistics.
The rating estimation shows a level of development of separately taken territory or a city against all Belarus. It creates a basis for formation of an investment policy at local level and decisions of problems of local community and also extends the information on investment possibilities of regions of Belarus.
Indicators of a rating estimation
I. Industrial-financial block
- Total labor productivity on the branches making the goods (the relation of the sum of volumes of industrial, agricultural production and contract works in building to an aggregate number occupied);
- Total turn of retail trade, public catering and volume of paid services taking into account purchasing capacity level counting on soul of the population;
- Share occupied on small enterprises (from occupied in economy, %);
- Index of physical volume of gross output of the industry, agriculture and building.
- Volume of investments into a fixed capital per capita;
- Profit (saldo financial result) per one occupied;
- Deficiency of the budget;
- Volume of own budgetary funds on 1 inhabitant;
- Expenses of the budget of municipal unions on social sphere on 1 inhabitant.
II. Social block
- Expected life expectancy at a birth;
- Factor of a natural increase of the population (for quarter periodicity);
- Factor of infantile death rate.
- Parity of an average wages and living wage;
- Rates of change of cost of a set from 25 basic foodstuffs.
- Security habitation;
- Security preschool centres;
- Security medical institutions (doctors, average medical staff, polyclinics).
- Level of registered unemployment.
- Number of registered crimes (safety level).